Re: RIP Frank Clarici

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: RIP Frank Clarici
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 07:07:31 -0400
I followed Ron and Frank to the races a couple years ago in Ron's
Miata. Ron was driving his DCOE prepped Bugeye. No challenge at the
line, He had about a good 1/4 mile head start before the Miata got to
the powerband. Then it was no challenge the other way. I know he
cornered faster as well.

I have no idea what year it was (or if it was Ron's first or second)
but it had leather seats and the top went up in the rain.

I liked it but for 2 things. I am just over 6' tall and the seat would
not go back far enough for my legs (unlike my Midget, go figure) and
the windscreen header was just about my line of sight.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?

believed to be clean.