Re: RIP Frank Clarici

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: RIP Frank Clarici
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 08:48:15 -0600
Man, I have had such good experiences w/ Jap cars, including a Datsun 510 (a
long time ago), a '91 Tercel, a '92 Legacy I still have, an '00 Outback,
Toyota trucks, and my favorite, an '02 WRX, which is undoubtably my favorite
non-LBC - it is an absolute gas to drive 'spiritedly',  and has given me no
trouble. My favorite is, of course, my '60 street Bugeye. I drive them hard,
but I also maintain them well.

Bud

Mr. White - 1275 Street Bugeye
SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite
"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
does in the petals of a flower"

- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance