Streamers (no LBC)

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Streamers (no LBC)
From: Robert <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:33:30 -0400
I don't brag on my kids too much so I hope y'all will forgive me but the
streamers reference made me think of this picture of my oldest son with
his bike decked out to ride in the 4th of July parade last year. He's
the one in the yellow shirt and the red, white and blue handlebar
streamers. The tough looking kid next to him is his best friend:

http://clayweeks.com/images/clay_parade.jpg

He taught himself how to ride without training wheels when he was still
3. At 4 he was jumping stuff with his bike. He's 5 now and he loves to
ride more than just about anything else. This is him last November if
you like watching other folks home videos:

http://www.white-weeks.com/?p=9

The kid loves my Midget, he says "the green car looks fast and it is
fast". Smart kid.  ;-)

Robert Weeks
Bahama, NC