hot to install weatherstripping and windos seals

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: hot to install weatherstripping and windos seals
From: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:57:23 -0600
Hello,

I got all the rubber needed to reseal my little 1/4 windows and the
windshield to windows seals, but how in hell do I install these things?

The seals between the windshield and the door do not slide in their
rails, and are really tight on the side. How do I put them on?

The seals for the little 1/4 side windows to their supporting frames is
just a flat piece of rubber, how do I put that in place, especially
around the bends... do I need to cut it?

The last seals, that seal the 1/4 in themselves with the frame in which
they open also seems to be a biatch.. ho do I put that one in?

Thanks for your help, I am quite desesperate on that one!

cyrille