OT - Bike carrier

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - Bike carrier
From: Nory <nory1@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:17:31 -0400
Sorry for the OT post, but I'm sure one of you folks can figure this
out......

I have a bike carrier just like this one.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/BIKEXTRAS-Trunk-Mount-Bike-Rack-
Carrier_W0QQitemZ190079838476QQihZ009QQcategoryZ56201QQcmdZViewItem

I used to mount it on my old ('85) Blazer with no problem, but now
that I have a '94 Ranger (with a cap), I can't seem to figure out a
way to mount it on my truck.  There's no lip or gap at the window on
the cap to attach it to.  The only thing I could figure was to open
the window and hook it to the inside, leaving the window open, but
that left a (too) long length of strap hanging from the top of the
window down to the tailgate where the 'feet' of the carrier rest.
Does anybody have this type of carrier, and know anyway I can mount
it on my pickup?  Or do you know of a carrier I can get that might
work on my pickup?

Thanks!

-Nory
'76 Schwinn racing bike (a classic in it's own right)