Auction at the Mitty

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Auction at the Mitty
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:52:56 -0700 (PDT)
I just wanted to remind you all about the Sports Car /
Classic Car Auction that we are having at Road Atlanta
during the Walter Mitty Vintage Race weekend on
Saturday April 28, 2007.  Some of you may already know
about it, but it is an attempt to have a fun Car
Auction for real people buying real cars, not the gold
chain guys buying Trailer Queens that have to be kept
in a vacuum in complete darkness.(and spending 7
figures to do so...)

We have some great - and not so great - cars that will
cross the block at 4 pm on Saturday April 28.  It will
be a small event probably less than an hour in length,
but the cars will be on display and available for
inspection on Friday and Saturday before the sale.

There are two (2) (count 'em) 2 '67 Austin Healey 3000
BJ8 Roadsters, both British Racing Green and both
STUNNING examples of the marque.  Where else can you
choose your BRG Mark III and drive her home!  We also
have THE Supercharged BMW 318si that was restored and
built by Grassroots Motorsports Magazine and
documented in the pages thereof.  We have a beautiful
Datsun 2000 Roadster a MB 350SL Roadster and several
more being consigned as we speak.

Be sure you come ready to bid with a check and Bank
Letter of Credit.  See my web site for complete buyer
or seller instructions: www.auctionatthemitty.com

We are still seeking consignments, and there is still
time to get YOUR car in the auction.  We are selling
"trailer projects to trailer queens", so bring 'em on.
 You will see that my charges are VERY low compared to
other auctions.  A no reserve car has a 3% commission
on the first $10k, then drops to 2%.  A reserve car
has a 5%/3% commission and a refundable (if it sells)
$200 Reserve fee.  See details on the site. If you are
far away, we accept absentee bids, or you can pre-bid
on Proxibid.com.

Don't let this pass you by.  I look forward to a fun
weekend at the Mitty!

Mike Harper
843-729-4996
www.auctionatthemitty.com