Re: Ribcase Q's

To: herby@herbytoys.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ribcase Q's
From: JMFarley50@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:51:57 EDT
Herby, Paul A. from the list is the tranny expert.

I rebuilt mu ribcase a while back.  I replaced the bearing on the  input
shaft.  If memory serves me right, the input shaft has to be removed  from the
inside of the case.  Everything else has to come out first and  this is the
last
item to be removed.  Be very careful or you will have  synchro springs, balls
and pins flying all over the place.  Ask me how I  know!!!  It can be a real
pain.  Paul was really helpful in  directing me where these items belonged.

John