Re: Sigma BC1200 Bicycle Speedo and Sumitomos

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sigma BC1200 Bicycle Speedo and Sumitomos
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 10:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
--- James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I know a number of you have done this and added a
> Bicycle Computer to resolve an errant speedo
> problem. Need some advice on best place to mount
> magnet and sensor.

I'm curious to see how this works out. My Alfa's
speedometer seems to be sending somewhat exaggerated
reports.

BTW, LBC content - I picked up a set of Sumitomo HTR
200 tires for the Alfa, and I see they are one of the
few tires listed in sizes that would fit a Spridget. I
did a get-acquainted-with-the-tires sideways driving
sesion in an abandoned parking lot yesterday, and I
like them a lot, especially the feedback they give
during hard braking. I wouldn't hesitate putting them
on the Sprite next time.

Ron

Need Mail bonding?