Tube Shock Coversion

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tube Shock Coversion
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@Lehigh.EDU>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:17:29 -0400
I have a NOS Carrera tube shock conversion which is still in the
original boxes. Carrera shocks were widely used and well respected, and
the company was bought out by QA1 Shocks so they are still available,
although the conversion kits are not. The front conversion will fit any
Spridget, and has a bracket which bolts to the lower control arm, and a
bracket which bolts to the top of the lever shock. The rear kit is for
semi-elliptic leaf spring Spridgets, and has a bracket which replaces
the OE spring bracket. All of the brackets are cadmium plated, and all
of the shocks are chrome plated and have a three position adjustable
rebound damping.  I am asking $360.00 for all, which is less than the
tube shock conversion cost in 1985. Please contact me off list if you
have an interest.
Thanks,
John
Fogelsville, PA