Re: FYI - Bugeye on Ebay with lousy new seat covers

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FYI - Bugeye on Ebay with lousy new seat covers
From: Andrew <bugeye1960@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 07:04:07 -0700
This chap is actually a licensed dealer, does a lot of selling via eBay -- lots
of Fiats mostly. I looked at a Bugeye he was selling when I first started
looking, about a year and a half ago (he's local to me). I didn't buy it.

I remember hearing about his seat covers (and the bad fit) some time ago, and
was somewhat surprised to see that he's still selling them. Buyer beware indeed.

-Drew