Re: Judson installation/Sprite

To: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Judson installation/Sprite
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 08:25:20 -0500
Ok, I have been on this list for almost 10 years. EVERY time someone talks
about the Judson, it isn't working. SO, I have two questions.........
1) WHY? no one yet on this list has reported one that works
2) Are they Italian, since they are so worthless?

Yeah, I know, it is a cool looking period accessory. But for the money, is
it WORTH it?
Yeah, I know, it belongs on the 948 only, but for less $'s, you can build
and install a 1275. Put the 948 on the shelf for the day you "think" you may
sell your completely original Bugeye, and enjoy the car without stressing
the engine, and yourself.

Just my opinion.

Brad