Re: Judson installation/Sprite

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Judson installation/Sprite
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 08:37:15 -0500
This isn't a slam to Frank personally, but when WAS the last time you
saw Frank restore a Fiat, Ferrari, Lambo, Alpha, or ANYTHING Italian?
I work in the cabinet industry, and EVERY machine we have from Italy
is a piece of shit.
Dude, you can't fight facts.....
They design some of the most attractive cars in the world, they just
don't design quality into them. That is the reason most Ferrari's are
low milage cars, cuz they can't keep 'em running.
Tell me you don't snicker every now and then, when someone brags on
their low milage, original 1500 Midget.
Now THAT will start a flame war........