Re: Judson installation/Sprite

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: Judson installation/Sprite
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:38:44 -0500
To me, worthless is something you can't depend on.
Wait, I own 4 British cars...........
No seriously, I have yet to find anything Italian that is dependable for the
long term. I have been able to depend on my Sprite, with more faith than the
machinery I have at work
I'll not fault you that the names you mention are not well known, but that
doesn't make them the most dependable item in their market, they just have
name recognition.
Anyone remember Jordache Jeans..........

<G>

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad