Re: SU needles TRUTH REVEALED!

To: peter@nosimport.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU needles TRUTH REVEALED!
From: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:41:11 -0400
THANK YOU Peter,

I know we saw those numbers on the needle. Frank, Kevin and I w 2 pairs of
glasses each, and Frankie and one of his friends ( with good young eyes) all
saw the same number, no letters.
So, the next question is....Is it a good needle to use on a fairly hopped up
1098?

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto