Re: Asian goods

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: Asian goods
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:16:52 -0400
Billy Zoom wrote:

>>Stanley tools are now made in china, they are crap now.
>
> Blame Stanley. If it was a Magnavox or GE made in China, it'd work fine.

I did, I called them and told them.
Their reply was "we need more information"
So I said the knife blades that were fine for 40 years now are useless
because they come from china.
If you use a "nail set" to set a nail by hitting it with a hammer, it
shouldn't bend. Stanleyson nail sets bend.
And a hammer that rings when you use it all day will drive you and
everyone else on the job crazy real fast, to the point the plumber on
the job will throw your hammer away.
As for my chinese bird bath, my wife bought it, I don't buy this stuff,
I have enough headaches with tools to earn a living. And she did find a
new birdbath made of concrete in NJ, USA and her cats found a new place
to sit ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ