Re: China bashing--Now why they are LEC's

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: China bashing--Now why they are LEC's
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:33:34 -0500
> Rubbish!  Ireland is not a part of Formerly Great Britain!  Besides, with
> Blair's mad attempt to "devolve" the U.K, Scotland may very, very soon be
> an independent country, and the Welsh nationalists and IRA are  gaining
> more and more power to make it the Formerly United Kingdom.  That would
> leave England alone, and with the fact that none of these cars were
> manufactured outside England makes LEC far more appropriate that the
> misnomer LBC.

Buster,
Last I checked, England was included in EVERY list of British nations.
Therefore "LBC" is NOT a misnomer. It is possible that "LEC" could
be considered more precise, but it certainly is NOT the standard
designation.
If you really want to refer to your Little British Car as a Lousy English
Crapmobile,
be my guest, but mine will continue to be called an LBC ;-)
David Lieb