Re: China bashing--Now why they are LEC's

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: China bashing--Now why they are LEC's
From: Robert <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 14:55:59 -0400
50% Italian here. My great grandfather was straight off the boat,
Newark, NJ brick mason. The company he started just marked 100 years of
being in business in one form or another. Mom's maiden name was
Georgianna Geraldine Maria Conti. Doesn't get much more Italian that that.

Dad was from the South, traced his family back to the prisoners who were
sent over to settle Georgia. Got some American Indian mixed in there
too. When we ask my grandmother on my Dad's side what kind of Indian she
says the mean, drunken kind ;-)

I've got all the makings of a mean, drunken, criminal, bricklayer
coursing through my veins.

btw - thanks to everyone for the trailer rental replies. Both my wife
and I have come down with some sort of flu type bug. Between taking care
of two young kids and feeling really lousy I haven't had a chance to
reply to any of your emails. I appreciate the responses.

Robert