Re: Jack stands

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jack stands
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 16:50:02 -0400
>China has been taking the money we've been sending over there for

>plasma tvs and other junk and building up their military. Didn't we

>spend years trying to defeat Communism? Now our greed and short

>sightedness is fully funding it.

Actually, they've been taking that money and buying U.S. government debt
instruments to fund our federal deficit and far-flung "peace efforts."
Who do you think OWNS the U.S.A.?  And when they decide to sell off,
it'll be like knocking the tail rotor off a helicopter.

JohnD

P.S.  BTW:  Does ANYONE know where I can buy a "tow behind" or even
"push-it-yourself" broadcast lawn fertilizer spreader that will work for
more than a few hours?  They don't even seem to make an "expensive"
consumer model.