Re: jack stands

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: jack stands
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:41:11 -0700
It has nothing to do with translating quality and everything to do with some
bean counter try to chisle every cent out of the COGS without any thought to
the quality of the product.  Cheap to the company means more money in their
pocket.    All the better if it wears out in a couple of years and you have
to buy a new one.

As for quality jack I really like
http://www.asedeals.com/hydraulicjacks2.html AC has more products then
listed on this page.  I own an AC jack and would buy another one.  You can't
get a good Linclon since they moved them offshore.  AC also makes a
jack stands but I don't own them (http://www.asedeals.com/jack_stands.html)
They will cost  you a pretty penny, but quality is never cheap.