Re: China bashing--Now why they are LEC's

To: Robert <lists@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: China bashing--Now why they are LEC's
From: chuck <cciaffone@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 19:03:11 -0400
100% here.  Mom's family was off the boat from outside Bologna -- great
cooking.
Dad's Dad was off the boat from Abruzzi. Dad's Mom was 1st genny
American, family
from south of Rome (Bas Italia).

Mom's Dad was a big player in Boston politics in the 30's and 40's. Can
you say "connected"?

Bang. You be dead!