Bugeye

To: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Subject: Bugeye
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 20:27:08 -0400
Charley,

My AN5 is back on the road having broken down in the middle of the night, and,
as a result, being compelled to have it lifted to a garage.   Added to which
my cell phone wouldn't work, and I walked to a pizza place to use the phone.
I'm ashamed to tell you how much it cost to have the fuel line cleared and new
points installed, but I will tell you the latter cost 5 times what Moss sells
them for.   (The bright spot was the lady in the pizza place felt sorry for
me, and gave me a free pizza which she was going to throw away: how lucky can
you get.)

I asked the garage to give me a quote for a complete spray job, and was told
$14,000.00.   Is this okay, or have I got more money than sense?   (I don't
have any money so I'm not sure what to do!   I guess I could re-mortgage the
house, do you think.)

Because of the impending spray job, I can't afford to buy a new hood badge.
(The existing one blew off in strong wind.)   Do you or any one else have one
you can sell me, please?

Can you or any one else recommend a book on doing the respray myself from
start to finish, please?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Michael C