Re: Italian Ancestry and F-Troop content

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Italian Ancestry and F-Troop content
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 19:24:04 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>

I'm 100% Italian descent (1/2 Piedmontese, 1/2
Sicilian).

My wife is 75% Italian descent, 25% English, my
Godmother still hasn't gotten over the fact that she's
not 100%.

Interestingly enough, in my family the Sicilians are
fair skinned and blue eyed, the Northern Italians are
darker. In fact, one of my father's cousins was Frank
DeKova, who was dark enough to pass as a Native
American - he played Chief Wild Eagle on F-Troop!

And now I live 1000 miles from anyone who knows what a
sfugliatelle is.

Ron

OK, so what the hell is a sfugliatelle?

I had to triple check that to make sure I spelled it right.

LAD