Re: Wiper motor mounting grommets

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiper motor mounting grommets
From: trevorwj@insightbb.com
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:33:02 -0400
Someone else recently brought up this issue (Jack L?).  I think he finally mad
them fit using detergent and patience.  Do NOT use petroleum products on
rubber parts.  It will shorten the life span.  I use vinyl/rubber conditioner
as a lubricant for grommets.  If that fails, I then use a dab of glycerin.

Trevor