Quick Question - Windshield Support Rod Bracket

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quick Question - Windshield Support Rod Bracket
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
Quick Question. Does the windshield support rod bracket that attaches in the
center of the dash have a captive nut under there? I want to remove one of  the
nuts to secure the bracket for my digital speedo/Cyclometer I'm adapting for
Bugsy, but don't want to try and get my hand back up under the desh, to hold on
to a nut to reattach, if it isn't a captive nut. What's up there under the dash
top that the bracket bolts to?

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.