May Activities??

To: Philly MG Club Club <Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: May Activities??
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:04:19 -0400
Folks, I have a question for you all.

May is ALS Awareness Month. Right off the top of my head I can not
think of all the activities our club has scheduled for May. There have
to be some.

My ex, mother of my children, has ALS and I would like to promote this
awareness. Any suggestions as to what can be done?

ALS is also known as Lou Gehrig's disease.

I will create and distribute a flyer for it.

This is a killer of a disease, literally. I would like to give as much
support as possible. All I/they are asking for is a raising of the
awareness, not necessarily a donation idea, just let people know.
Naturally donations would be a welcome tax deductible thought.

http://www.alsa.org/news/article.cfm?id=637

Thanks for listening.

Larry

--