Re:

To: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:13:08 -0500
On 4/16/07, Michael Conn <mconn2@bright.net> wrote:
> I've not received an e-mail now for 15 seconds.   Wasn't my apology
> sufficient?   Do you want me to beg for forgiveness?

Michael,

I saw your apology and it really wasn't necessary at least as far as
I'm concerned. What you have to understand is that the members of this
list, while dedicated to Spridgets, are totally disfunctional in
civilized society. This gathering of weirdos is as close as most of us
will ever come to having a quality family relationship. Of necessity
then, we often wander into some very strange discussions over things
of absolutely no relevance to anything. You sound like a normal human,
therefore I urge you to flee as fast as you can before the list lunacy
overtakes you!!    ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City