not totally

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: not totally
From: "Bill Miller \(LBCs\)" <lbcs@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:27:00 -0400
What do you mean totally dysfunctional.  Maybe partially.  Not totally.

We don't randomly change the subjects much.

I really, really hate Vista.  XP is great, OS-X is junk too.
How do I extend the 100' wired range of my weather station?  It uses RJ-45
and standard telephone cable.  Wireless works great to almost 300', but even
using cat-5 I can't seem to break the 100' range.  Since I don't know the
protocol used, I'm not sure how or what to use to amplify the signal.
CW6152 and KINANDER5, if you're curious.
I'm thinking about painting my MGB with Glow-in-the dark paint.
I need to refresh the engine in the sprite.  Sounds like a wristpin.