Re: LBC content

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC content
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:21:54 -0500
> Aren't we tilting a little far from objective lately?
> (And don't send me to the Mod List!!!)

Mod Squad for you, John!
This from the guy responsible for perpetrating Team Triangle
(everyone knows a triangle is a square with something missing).

Just for you then, John, I hope to spend some time Saturday
morning re-engineering the mounts for my electric fan on my
newly re-cored radiator and be ready for a new season of
Spridgeting! Shoulda been done last weekend, but I think I
know better than to try engineering anything with a significant
headache.