Re: [midgetsprite] Re: 50th Spridget Anniversary Calendar

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: 50th Spridget Anniversary Calendar
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:18:41 -0500
> And.... can we have Sunday on the left?   Pulease?

Maybe we should start the week with Friday? Or alphabetize the days...
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Think anyone
would notice?

No, We will do the US traditional Sunday through Saturday in chronological
order.

Yes, it will be about four times the size of the Yorkshire Spridgets
calendar, too. For those of you who received the calendars from Grassroots
or Classic Motorsports magazines, we are using those as a pattern.
David