Re: [midgetsprite] Re: 50th Spridget Anniversary Calendar

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: 50th Spridget Anniversary Calendar
From: Bob Spruck <mgmaven@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:55:51 -0400
If you're going to use the Classic Motorsports and Grassroots Motortsports
calendars as your model, please do two things.
Make the date numbers bigger or contrast better.
Make the advertising less obtrusive. Their calenders are free because all
the advertising pays for them, I realize, but I think it detracts from the
great photos of teh cars.

I would expect an endeavor like this would end up much better.

A photo of my '67 Midget is on the way!

Bob Spruck
Sharpsburg, GA