Question on CA classic rentals

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Question on CA classic rentals
From: "Tannen, Skip" <tannen@babson.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:54:50 -0400
Hi folks,

This is kind of a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a
classic car rental company in the San Fransisco, CA area.  My honeymoon
is in California in the beginning of June and my dream is to cruise the
Pacific Coast Highway in a Healey, E-type, or something else that I
could never possibly afford to own.  :-)

I've done some Internet-trolling and can't find anything other than
Vipers, Corvettes, etc.  I guess they would be fun too but they are not
my thing.  I would sure appreciate it if anyone has any leads or ideas
(other than shipping my Sprite to the West Coast!).

Thanks in advance.

Skip Tannen
'65 Austin Healey Sprite
'71 Triumph Bonneville