Re: Question on CA classic rentals

To: "Tannen, Skip" <tannen@babson.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question on CA classic rentals
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 13:37:44 -0700
   I am not sure of any places renting Brit classics but Enterprise
Rent-A-Car rents Lotus Elises so you could at least stay with a LBC that way.

  There was a place in Malibu that had a big Healey for rent a couple
of years ago but for "reliability while as a rental" it had a V8 in
it, it got wrapped around a telephone pole and made the front page of
the paper when it did.

   Mike

P.S. by the way, I just rented a Elise 6 weeks ago for a trip up Hi.
1, I highly recommend it :)  although it talked me out of buying one,
it sure was fun on Hi. 1

At 09:54 AM 4/22/2007, Tannen, Skip wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>This is kind of a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a
>classic car rental company in the San Fransisco, CA area.  My honeymoon
>is in California in the beginning of June and my dream is to cruise the
>Pacific Coast Highway in a Healey, E-type, or something else that I
>could never possibly afford to own.  :-)
>
>I've done some Internet-trolling and can't find anything other than
>Vipers, Corvettes, etc.  I guess they would be fun too but they are not
>my thing.  I would sure appreciate it if anyone has any leads or ideas
>(other than shipping my Sprite to the West Coast!).
>
>Thanks in advance.

Mike Rambour
Bug Writer err...Programmer
       mikey@b2systems.com
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car,
then take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/