Re: I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!

To: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:57:25 -0700 (MST)
The same way the DPO did many years ago and just spray over the chrome
replacement arrow that it is.  Ten or twenty years from now you can
repaint it all over again.  BTW Plastikote 143s Antique Gold is the best
color match I have seen so far.  Walmart has it in tiny spray cans.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Lester Ewing