We tight??

To: Bugeye <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, Spridget List
Subject: We tight??
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:42:57 -0500
Ok, after a few years on the list I have noticed a problem.  There
seems to be no option for "We lazy" so one can only use "We tight".

  Who do I talk to about this?

  I mean rebuilding an engine at present is financially possible it's
just all the damn labor to take it out and truck it around to the
machinist and wait while parts come in or I find out that the
formerly running engine is non-rebuildable.  It's just too much
hassle.  So 2 lbs of oil pressure is fine at idle until it's keeping
the engine from turning.. at which point I will *have* to remove it
so it's justified..

Lester