Radiator shop in Eastern PA

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator shop in Eastern PA
From: "Philip Nase" <bugi1960@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:19:53 -0400
My bugeye is running hotter than I like.  I have the six bladed fan and
electric pusher in front.  Today is was low 80's here and I was running at
212 indicated.  I haven't yet tested the gauge but still have a radiator
that needs repair and want it recored.

Is anyone familiar with a reliable shop to fix my stock bugeye rad in the
Allentown, Lehigh Valley area?

Or if anyone has a spare Geo Metro rad they would like to sell that's the
one I would like to use.  I already have the fan for it and
trimmed to fit around the rack.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa