Eaton Compressors

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eaton Compressors
From: "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 21:12:06 -0500
Anyone have any experiance with Eaton Compressor pumps?  I've been given a
45gallon tank and a 3hp dayton ac motor 220v@17amps...but the pump that was on
it is toast.  I've researched pumps and eaton looks good, they sell on ebay
etc...what I like is they seem honest and try to educate the end user.  They
offer a 3 cylinder and the Plant Mgr says in an email to me that it is an
18cfmd (displacement), which would output 14cfm @ 90psi.  I know there is a
lot of skunk oil in regards to compresors.  My main use would be occasional
shop tools, airing tires etc...but for 200.00 It appears I could have a darn
good compressor.

Thanks,
Charlie
59 Sprite project.

It has removed 1662 spam emails to date.