meeting a Brit

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: meeting a Brit
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:05:10 -0400
List,
I have been chatting with a guy from the UK, John Davies who commented on
the eBay ad 150116197812 (see on the bottom for his comment) which is a
beautiful black Sprite. He sent me some interesting articles he wrote for
his club site http://www.mgcars.org.uk/midgetspriteclub. He & his club were
surprised that there were any pink Sprites left other than the one in Terry
Horler's book. I gave him the address to join our list I hope he joins, his
73 Midget is really nice. I think he will be very impressed with the amount
of wonderful knowledge on this list. I often feel like I swam over the pond
when I read all the LBC messages : ).

Though I love my little pink Sprite I really like this white 64 eBay
260112261634 and the black 63 eBay 150116197812. Where can I get the cool
BMC sticker on the white one?

Linda