The OFFICIAL Sprite Celebration

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: The OFFICIAL Sprite Celebration
From: caws52803@aol.com
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 08:39:31 -0400
In my office and den I have downloaded pictures of the 3 'OFFICIAL' 50th
Anniversary celebrations.  Interesting that each has it's own designs, logos
and dates to celebrate.

As of now I have:

Sprite Jubilee in PA on May 17-20, 2008 with Rick Moses.
The Sprite Spree at Lake of the Ozarks on June 26 - 29.
Conclave 2008 "Healeys on the Bay" San Diego, CA June 29 - July 4.

One of the East Coast, one in the middle and one on the West Coast!  Everyone
has got to make at least one of these.

I can only hope to get something from England and other countries.  Who knows,
I might get half a dozen designs for my walls.

Rudy Streng
Lenoir, NC
AN5 & BN4
AOL at AOL.com.