Re: 948 engine/tranny weight

To: "Weber, Chris" <cweber@advanced-input.com>
Subject: Re: 948 engine/tranny weight
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:31:57 -0700
I've used the cheepo cable hoist many times and had no trouble.  I placed a
4x4 across multiple garage rafters to divide the load, then looped a chain
over the 4x4.  I attach the cable hoist to the chain and then to the engine.
voila.  The tilt is applied with my arm or foot as required.  I now pull the
engine/trans together as its the easiest way.

Glen