Re: Mid-Range RPM miss

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Mid-Range RPM miss
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 15:24:24 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Bill,

It is a tweaked 948 (.030 over) 11:1 C.R. Mueller aluminum flywheel etc. etc.
twin SUs with mech advance dizzy,

Dashpot oil shouldn't have any effect as some racers even run without any in
the SUs.

It doesn't seem to happen all of the time.

It has new points and I think the Coil is OK but I can swap and try.

In all gears at around 3500 rpms

Thanks,

Mike C