Re: AN5

To: <mconn2@bright.net>
Subject: Re: AN5
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:18:01 -0400
A friend just had his race car hood painted and offered this info:

"Alan Dodds runs Country Collision Center at 57440 Ten Mile Road in
South Lyon (between S. Lyon and Novi)

248 437 1320.  Alan turned out to be dreadfully slow for the TC hood
panels but did a great job on very difficult pieces and considering the
work I think $1300 was reasonable.

He's at 248 437 1320 or countrycollctr@sbcglobal.net"

JohnD