Thank you

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:32:30 -0400
List,

Thank you all so much for replying to my test e-mail.   I appreciate hearing
from you.   (I've switched off part of my security system which seems to have
fixed the problem.)

I don't want to bore you, but I have to say reading and responding to your
e-mails is something I look forward to doing.   I have post traumatic stress
syndrome, and being part of this List is really a great help.   Thank you.

I wish I had more to offer in terms of knowledge about these cars, but I don't
so reading and learning is it for me.

To put your minds at rest (in the event you feel you have a classic "nut case"
on the List).   The effect of the syndrome is depression which is usually
under control.   The depression takes the form of sadness, and laughter, as
often as not, takes care of that.   So, you see, all is well.   Thank you.

Michael