MosesHoseUs 1

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MosesHoseUs 1
From: "r moses" <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 22:53:01 -0500
>From: "Joe Miguchka" <joe.migujka@gmail.com>
>To: spridgets@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: SJ08 Give-Away ... Get-Away
>Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 21:06:14 -0500
>
>On 5/9/07, r moses <sprite58@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The Oh, Shit Gang got the car running now it is up to us to finish the
> > job.
> > That is unless we ALL can convince them to offer their help again.

>A lot of people are still getting over the Moses-HoseUs from a few years
>ago
>when you needed all that stuf cleared out and suddenly it went from being
>free to being for sale. And Frank had to buy the pizza.

Joe Miguchka,

Ouch! That hurts!

I am sorry many of you all feel that way.  I am pretty dense and often you
have to just be damned blunt with me!

No one said anything to me at first shortly after my junk was gone.  Yes, I
asked Frank to pay me $500.00 for the early Bugeye he ended up with.  If my
memory isn't failing me I think I sent Frank his money back.  Ask Frank if I
did.  Again, I thought Frank and I discussed that, that particular car was
suppose to be used for our SJ08 Give-Away.  Again, Ask Frank.

Biff, did you get a Bugeye bonnet or have to pay for it too?  And, whom else
got stuff that they had to pay for.  I just do not remember.

I didn't realize until someone said George Marinos was upset because Rick
didn't even treat us.  YOU ALL ARE RIGHT!  YOU WERE DOING ME A BIG FAVOR by
taking my Sprite stuff away.  I should have taken you out now in retrospect.

I still owe somebody in Canada an original Bugeye grill in good condition.
And, yes he did pay for it. I believe $20.00  And, yes if I can find out who
he was I still have a grill for him or his money back as that matter is
still in the back of my mind.

My only rationalization for my actions is that at the time I couldn't
believe my own brother was making me get rid of this stuff and I was quite
worked up over the matter.  Very, very worked up.  Actually, he was right
and I was wrong.  It has taken me years to figure it all out between us.
Who has 21 Spridgets all over the place in the yard and three barns full of
stuff stored at his father's home?  Also,  I really didn't want to give
anything away.  I wanted to keep it all .... rusty parts, and pieces of worn
Sprite interiors and the like.  As I described it to somebody ... it was
more like a wake for a dead person, I was feeling like that dead person
giving (or selling) my stuff that I had collected over many years.  I just
didn't realize at the time that at wakes the living have a big party.

So, if I charged you too much for anything just let me know.  I will make
amends in some way or give you your money back.  If you got stuff for free
and could use any of it, OK that's great.  I didn't want it to go to waste.
I didnt know what to do so I confided in Frank.  He set is all up.

I still ended up taking about two 6 X 16 foot trailer loads of Spite
engines, transmissions and stuff that was not taken to the crushing junk
yard.  Plus there were a few other cars that went to car junk lots as they
were left behind.  That memory of me and Cindy pushing off the trailer
engines, radiators, and lots of pieces is quite vivid in my mind. Love to be
able to go back and not have done that.  Of, calling around to see what car
junk place would take the remainder of cars; again was not pleasant.

I didn't want to alienate anybody.  I GUESS I REALLY DID!  Soooooo it is up
to you ALL to decide how you want to handle this.

I am all ears.  I am still alive and can try to make up for my short
sightedness.

All I can say is, IM SORRY!

Continued on MosesHoseUs 2

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the im Initiative now.
Its free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_MAY07