MosesHoseUs 2

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MosesHoseUs 2
From: "r moses" <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 22:54:18 -0500
Regarding the OhShit Group.   One way or another, if it is possible, I am
going to try to give-away one of my cars at SJ08.  I think I tried to do it
with Frank back when all the stuff had to be removed.

Frank said he tried to get everybody together and I think in his words he
said something like this in an email to me back in December of 06.  I kept
a copy of that email.  Some of it goes like this:   I dont think thats a
good idea at this point. ---- never touched the give-a-way sprite, if ---
did, and things worked out as planned, it would have been great.  I had the
whole country doing bit and pieces at their own expense, the car was going
to be black with 2 wide real gold leaf stripes, -------- was doing (some
work) I was doing the body and paint, CA was doing the engine, OR was
rebuilding the tranny, WI was doing the suspension, Chicago/brakes, etc.
That was 3 years ago and it died.  (You all dont need to know the names of
the people above in the ---- text nor the work they were going to do.)

I am not Frank.  He is one of a kind.  A VERY GOOD KIND!!! He know so much
more about the cars than I do.  He lives Spridgets every day.  I confided in
him over the 20+ years or so and put things in his mind that were my dreams
about Sprites and Gatherings.   I did that because he could be depended upon
to deliver.  His heart was in the right place .... it wasnt about FRANK it
was about honoring Spridgets, friendship and having a damned great time.

If I have screwed this up for everybody over the years I have been trying to
honor the Sprites I am sorry.  Just let me know and I will gladly back away
from Sprite Jubilee 2008.  It is not too late yet for me to get out of it.
I havent signed the $1,500 contract yet with the Convention Center.  I
dont know if I can make my 68 Midget the give-away car because I need the
help.

I am not out to piss off every body.  I love the little cars!  I get bummed
out after each 5 year Meet for a long time afterwards.  It costs me
thousands and thousands of my dollars and all I do is worry about how each
Meet is going to go.  So much so to the point that I wake up often in the
early mornings and can get back to sleep thinking about how to do something
that will honor the Sprite and give us all a little fun with our cars.  This
goes on for the many months preceding each event.

Let me know what you want.  My phone numbers have not changed since May
1974.  My address has not changed since May 1974 also.  I am reachable.  If
you wish to call me or write I am here.  It is free so do it if you like
.... 877-7483-3165.

Sincerely,
Rick Moses

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? Youll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507