Re: Bug-eye hood on a Square body Spridget..

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Bug-eye hood on a Square body Spridget..
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 02:56:31 -0600
No, no, no.  It is Sprite, Spridget, Spitfidget.  Spridgets and
Spitfidgets are for Square Booty people.  Sprite people are Round
Bootied.
But, you have to rent a cherry picker or helicopter or airplane and
view them from above to make proper identification.
If you have a Spridgets@autox.team.net T-shirt then you have a pic of
each.  But, the "Best of the Breed", IMHO, the 70s RWAs were omitted
in favour of a "Sprite, Spridget, Spitfidget" style lineup.  It just
goes to show you can't please everyone.