Re: Bug-eye hood on a Square body Spridget..

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bug-eye hood on a Square body Spridget..
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 13:38:49 -0400
A couple of years ago, I bought Tommy Samuels' Frankensprite, which has
a glass bugeye front on a square-bodied '67.

I believe he still occasionally lurks here and could answer specific
questions of what he bought, where he bought it, what he paid, etc.  If
all you want to know is information I can glean from going out to the
barn and looking at it, ask away and I'll try to oblige.

JohnD