Re: Losing my mind or cursed car

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Losing my mind or cursed car
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:48:25 -0500
Can't argue with this..  Mine is also an early 68 with 2 wipers and no
chrome side strips. I bought the car in 2005 in Dallas and towed it
home. Somebody put an HIF44 and single manifold on it and most of the
PC system had been removed so it may once have had the smog pump
before it was modified. Anyway - it has no smog pump today and a
single belt water pump pulley. And I'm very happy that way.  It was a
Texas car until I bought it so who knows what those TX weirdo's did to
it   ;-)

You doing a complete restore??   Conours??  If so, I have a set of
1968 Texas tags that came with the car...   Yours if you want 'em.....

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City