Re: Welcome back, Frank.

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Welcome back, Frank.
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 07:45:16 -0400
hmmm , frank i think a shot in the "tush" will fix the spotted dick , but
what did ya bring home?  inquiring minds wanna know!   ;)  hmmm rain?
pennsylraina....england-o-rania?   LOL!  sorry to hear about the wet
weather.   hopefully you have brought home not only cool car parts but
great memories of the time spent with fellow car enthusiasts.  (and
experiences of funny sounding food!)

chuck