Re: Sprite Jubilee

To: <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite Jubilee
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:46:03 -0400
Rick:

Been following the comments recently on the team.net Spridget list.

I have no idea who is pissed at you or exactly why, although I've read
the posts.

I also read your apology and open invitation for participation or input
into the whole Jubilee process.  It's a HUGE job organizing an event and
I, or one, laud your efforts, energy, and willingness to spend your own
time and money.  I also accept your apology, if that is needed.

Good luck with a pretty thankless job.  Hopefully someday it will all
look like it was fun!

-JohnD