Re: Well, it's not the water pump........

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Well, it's not the water pump........
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 09:11:06 -0400
I sent the message below earlier but it didn't go through to the list.
I've taken some photos since then and put them online at:

http://www.white-weeks.com/?p=24

I tried routing out the back of one of the busted fans and was able to
gain 5/16" which was good. Then I went to do the same on the good fan
and the good fan has the bolts countersunk 1/4" more in the front than
the other fan so there is not enough material to relieve the good fan in
the back. I can't win for losing here.

Luckily my kid is starting to lose interest in the car show since I
don't think I'll get this car back on the road by tomorrow morning. His
best buddy want him to come to his soccer game tomorrow and its looking
like it might be a good weekend for camping.

Thanks,

Robert